what this notice covers
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when KnowNow Information Ltd. & associated brands (for example Consentua) collects personal information. It explains how we use your personal data and your rights in relation to that data (Link1)
information knowNow information collects
Information KnowNow Information Collects Click here for more information (link2) KnowNow Information collects information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly.
- Information we collect about you when you call us, visit our sites, use our mobile applications or services, or view our online advertisements.
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as social media, public and commercially available sources.
All the information KnowNow Information collects about you may be combined to improve our communications with you, and to develop world-class products and services.
uses & information sharing
KnowNow Information uses the information we collect for KnowNow Information business purposes such as:
- To provide the services you request.
- To tell you about KnowNow Information services and those offered by our carefully selected business partners.
- To manage our sites and services.
- We do not sell your personal information to marketing companies.
- We keep your data within the European Union (EU) or countries with EU adequacy status.
We may share your information:
- With our business clients for the provision of professional services such as valuations or rent reviews, but only if the business client or we have obtained your consent.
- With our third-party service providers who perform KnowNow Information business operations on our behalf.
- As part of a sale of a KnowNow Information brand to another company.
- To protect and defend KnowNow Information (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions).
- When required by law and/or government authorities.
- You have the right not to provide personal information to KnowNow Information. This may mean KnowNow Information is not able to provide the services you request or to tell you about other services offered by KnowNow Information. (Link3)
- You can stop receiving promotional email or postal communications from KnowNow Information by following the instructions in those messages or through this Privacy Notice.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data by KnowNow Information.
- You have the right to have your personal data erased (right to be forgotten), KnowNow Information will make every reasonable effort to remove any reference to your personal data if they have shared it with any 3rd party in the course of their usual business processes.
- You have the right to have your personal data transferred to another company and KnowNow Information will make every effort to comply with your request.
- You have the right to raise any concerns to the processing or use of your personal data by KnowNow Information to an appropriate data protection authority.
- You have the right to review personal data KnowNow Information hold on you if this does not impact on other individuals rights and freedoms. (Link4)
links to third party sites and social media
Click here for more information (Link5)
KnowNow Information is committed to working with clients and data protection authorities to resolve any privacy concern.
KnowNow Information complies with EU data protection laws.
You can contact KnowNow Information by clicking below(Link to contact)
this privacy notice
This notice is reviewed by KnowNow Information on a regular basis and should be checked by individuals for the latest updates.